Voted

As you can see I'm sporting my crooked "I Voted" sticker, as we had primaries in our state on Tuesday. I was very thankful attendance was sparse when we ambled in, as I had three of my girls with me!
I've been looking for something a little more dressy than flip-flops and I'm happy with these flats I found at J. Crew factory (here's a tip-  definitely wait for a good percentage discount *plus* free shipping!). I love the look of these but haven't seen them at a bargain price. The ones below are leather but the backs will definitely take some breaking in- I'm hoping band-aids and some friction rub (like this) will do the trick!
ALSO, these fringe earrings are from this Etsy shop. I have a few pairs from this shop and love the wide assortment!
Black loft jeans, fringe earrings, peplum top
top: Old Navy | jeans: Loft | sandals: J. Crew factory

Comments

Popular Posts