Floral + Flutter Sleeves Forever

This is the outfit I wore to mass on Sunday- I can't help it, I'm all about flutter sleeve tops! As well as floral prints. And elastic waist skirts- super convenient for this stage of life. :)

top: Shein | skirt: J. Crew factory | sandals: Land's End Canvas | earrings: Etsy 
 
The sandals I bought back in 2012 on super clearance and I don't know what I'll do if I ever need to replace them. You know when you have a "role" filled in your wardrobe and it's unthinkable that it would ever need to be replaced because that particular item is kind of a unicorn? These are leather, have held up well, and are comfortable- in my experience it's hard to find comfortable heels, and then to factor in the price issue...tricky stuff. I'm trying to eek out every bit of wear these have!

Comments

  1. Sooo cute! I need more florals in my life...closet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flutter sleeves are also my fave!
    And agree with those heels that are so comfortable -- I will be sad when my franco sarto wedges break. I hope never!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's one trend that I feel like, "where have you been all this time??".

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts