Simple as Summer

One thing I appreciate about summer is how easy dressing for church can be- dress, sandals, done! You don't have to worry about multiple layers, or the fact that your one good pair of nylons developed a run and now you have to use the backups that are either ridiculously tan or the palest end of the color spectrum...summer is just less fussy.:)

This is what I wore to mass on Sunday:

striped shift dress, bell sleeve dress, brazilian leather sandals, vintage sandals
dress: Loft | sandals: thrifted | necklace: from Ecuador

Comments

  1. I agree! And the laundry is so much lighter in the summer. I feel like I fill up my hamper every few days because of the all the layers during winter. During the summer, I can go on for days and days without doing laundry.. haha too much clothes anyone???!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts