Scarf Season


I feel like when the cold weather rolls around each year, pulling out my scarves opens up so many more options for outfits. I tend to forget about them each time until I happen upon them tucked away. I love how they add a little visual interest oomph, not to mention warmth. 

I was having a tricky time winterizing the dress below, since cardigans don't work with the ruffle sleeves, but the plaid scarf came to my rescue!

loft striped dress, riding boots and shift dress, ruffle sleeve dress winter

scarf: thrifted Banana Republic | dress: Loft | boots: Nine West

Everlane sweatshirt, plaid banana republic scarf

scarf: thrifted Banana Republic | sweatshirt: Everlane | jeans: Loft | shoes: 6pm

wine and orange, oxblood and orange, maroon and orange

shirt: J. Crew factory | scarf: thrifted | pants: Loft | shoes: MIA clogs

I find pants to be tricky to hold on to for multiple years due to so many body changes with pregnancies, however I bought the maroon flares above when I was newly postpartum with my first and they are still going strong! Loft done good with them. :)

Comments

Popular Posts