What I Wore Sunday {4}

 Linking up with Sarah for What I Wore Sunday

The past couple of days we've had real deal cold temperatures, so it's time to break out the warm sweaters! The older I get the more I just want to be warm in the winter- haha, I feel like a granny looking at labels to see if something is wool or cashmere. This vintage sweater doesn't have a care label but it's warm and soft, so I'll take it! 

I thrifted these shoes this summer and this is the first time I've worn them. They're vintage Balenciaga and from the best I can tell they seem to be 1960s-  I have to say it feels kinda fun to be wearing something designer...even if I don't know anything about high fashion.;)

vintage Balenciaga, Balenciaga heels, window pane sweater, vintage cardigan

cardi: vintage | shirt: J. Crew factory | pants: Gap | shoes: vintage


That bag in the background has been waiting to be donated for over a week. There are a few more bags around the house waiting to go, and getting them in the car and finally dropped off is my biggest goal for November!

Hope you have a restful Sunday. :)

Comments

  1. WOW! Vintage Balenciaga! I am drooling right now. You hit the jockpot. They are luxury designer + so stylish + thrifted!
    I have bags all over as well (basement, mud room) all waiting to be dropped off. We have a St. Vincent de Paul here that sells items like a Goodwill. I want to donate to them but they are out of the way. ... The goodwill is so much closer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts