Turtleneck

Last year I thrifted this plum colored turtleneck on a whim. The last time I had worn anything with a turtleneck was probably around ten years ago! I had a few ribbed ones in college and for some reason I just remember the shoulders/ upper arms would get all wonky and stretched out- probably why I stopped wearing them. Anyway, this is an Italian brand I hadn't heard of but the shape and color have stayed so well after many washes and wears! I paired with with this vest from a giveaway Sarah held- it's so very soft and warm.:)

faux fur vest outfit, plum turtleneck, wine and camel outfit, Lucky brand basel booties, via appia clothing
top: thrifted | vest: White Plum | jeans: J. Crew factory | boots: Lucky Brand

Comments

  1. AHHHHHHHHHH! you styled that vest pretty well! You just gave me an idea. I will wear mine for Sunday Best!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts