Closet Catch-up


It's been a while! 

This was an outfit I wore back in February. I finally had the courage to don this hat in public and survived; I felt a kinship with Jenna Fischer when she recently shared on her instagram that she finally wore a hat she'd had in her closet for a couple of years. :)

old navy felt hat, maroon felt hat, winter outfit
hat: Old Navy | sweater: thrifted Loft | jeans: Gap | boots: Lucky Brand

Tennis shoes, jeans, and jean jacket/ olive jacket have been my go-to lately whenever the weather reaches warmer temperatures.
adidas superstars outfit, denim jacket and stripes, spring outfit
jacket: Old Navy | shirt: J. Crew factory | jeans: Gap | purse: thrifted Coach | shoes: Adidas 

So I did a thing- I thrifted a pair of Calvin Klein mom jeans and wore them. They were super long so I cropped them (and have cut them shorter since); they're definitely not my comfort zone, and a different look but I like the high waist and non-stretchy fabric for a change!
mom jeans, vintage Calvin klein jeans, high waisted vintage jeans, vintage jeans and clogs, cropped high waisted jeans and clogs, Mia clogs outfit, stripes and mom jeans outfit
 shirt: Everlane | jeans: thrifted Calvin Klein | shoes: MIA clogs via eBay

Thrifted outfit, mules and vintage bag, denim jacket outfit, embroidered top
jacket: Old Navy | top: via Mindy Mae's Market  | jeans: Gap | shoes: thrifted | purse: thrifted vintage

This was a recent mass outfit- finally some spring weather on a Sunday!

dress: via Roolee  | clogs: MIA via eBay 

top: Loft | bag: via Goodwill auction | jeans: J Crew factory | shoes: Rainbows

It's hard to see these earrings I'm wearing- I've come to realize statement earrings are my jewelry jam. :)

Hope you have a great week!

Comments

  1. Those mom jeans are TRUE VINTAGE thrift find! I am so used to stretchy poly blend denims now that pure cotton jeans are not as comfy as I remember them. That Goodwill auction bag is perfect. Love the details.
    You keep rocking those statement earrings! They are you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts