Stepping Into Spring

The weather is turning, so time to bring out the short sleeves and lighter sweaters. I've been living in my tennis shoes on the days where it's too cool for flip- flops- I love me some comfortable footwear!

Vintage cardigan, striped top and cardigan
cardigan: vintage | top: thrifted J. Crew | jeans: J. Crew factory | shoes: Adidas

thrifted outfit, circle bag thrifted, mint blouse vintage
top: vintage | jeans: Loft | bag: thrifted

vintage mom jeans, vintage Calvin Klein Jeans, high waisted jeans
top: old | jeans: thrifted vintage | shoes: MIA clogs 

white madewell blouse, thrifted outfit, vintage coach purse
top: thirfted Madewell | jeans: Gap | bag: vintage Coach via Goodwill auction

And a recent mass outfit:

black and white outfit, black and white floral skirt, kork ease san marcos
top: J. Crew factory | skirt: Banana Republic | sandals: Kork-ease 

The Kork-ease sandals were a big investment but well worth it. I had seen several reviews on Instagram about how comfortable and light they were and I wholeheartedly agree!

Comments

  1. I went into a Kork-ease craze several years back... I sold them all.... but yes they are comfy for wedges and sandals!
    I truly love your style.... jeans, skirts, dresses ~ you rock them all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts