Summer Colors! {WIWS + Daily Outfits)

Linking up with Sarah

I can't believe this is the last weekend in May! It's hard to believe that summer is pretty much upon us; I've been enjoying breaking out my summer clothes and colors, though!

Here's what I wore to mass today:

 top: thrifted J. Crew factory | skirt: J. Crew factory | sandals: thrifted vintage

And some outfits from other days:

 shirt: Brick House in the City | skirt: thrifted Old Navy | flip-flops: Rainbow Sandals

I don't usually wear skirts or dresses unless I'm dressing up but I loved the bright colors in that skirt and it made me want to branch out and find some more casual dresses or skirts to wear this summer-more on that later!

top: thrifted | shorts: thrifted Gap | Rainbows

Final outfit for a girls' night out to celebrate my sister's birthday!

top: Old Navy | jeans: Loft via Poshmark | sandals: Land's End | bag: thrifted vintage

Enjoy your Sunday!

Comments

  1. That vintage bag is a summer must-have! Loving all the outfits :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts