Good-bye Summer!


Summer is gone and sadly so are several items from my summer wardrobe. Between rust stains, an unfortunate Chapstick in the washer incident, and holes/ tears I said goodbye to or stashed away several pieces of clothing until they could be fixed.

I recently finished "The Conscious Closet" and the author brings up the possibility of reaching a point where you feel content with your wardrobe for the present season, and that's how I felt this summer! There were no "holes" I felt needed to be filled, until things started going haywire. Womp, womp.

 Anyway, here's a hodgepodge of outfits from the last few months. It probably goes without saying but apologies for grainy photos and mirror smudges!

dress: vintage via Etsy | sandals: Land's End via Amazon


shirt: beach shop | jeans: thrifted Loft | sandals: Kork Ease

This was taken the day before we went on vacation, hence the piles of bags!
top: thrifted Madewell | shorts: J. Crew factory | bag: thrifted Coach | sandals: J. Crew factory

shirt: Brick House in the City | shorts: Loft | sandals: Kork-Ease
That time I matched a public restroom

top: thirfted Loft | shorts: Loft | bag: thirfted Stitch Fix | sandals: Kork-Ease

 top: J. Crew factory | pants: J. Crew factory | bag: thrifted Stitch Fix | sandals: Kork-Ease

top: Loft | skirt: thrifted Gap | sandals: Land's End Canvas

Comments

  1. So cute Lisa. I miss your WIWS posts.. i know you've been busy with back to school :)
    I like your summer casual looks here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts