Gingham for Sunday

I did this thing in December where I bought a skirt on a whim- click, clack, swipe, buy- and didn't really give any thought as to what tops I would wear with it. Oops! All in the midst of a self-imposed "no clothes shopping" snap, too. Well, I was quite happy to find this blouse at J. Crew factory recently, as it was just what I was looking for- for this skirt and for my wardrobe. I love when that happens! I was looking for something collarless and with some sort of detail- this has mini ruffles along the sleeves and hemline. Looking forward to wearing this a lot this summer!

Gingham skirt, white and blue check outfit, Lark Skirts, white short sleeve blouse
blouse: J. Crew factory | skirt: Lark Skirts (no longer running) | sandals: Lands End Canvas

Comments

Popular Posts