Palm Print

A couple of years ago my inner Florida retiree fell in love with the palm prints I noticed popping up in clothing stores. How excited was I when I found this top a couple months back while thrifting!
Palm print shirt, mom style, shorts and tee outfit
thrifted Target tee | J. Crew factory shorts
I recently started reading The Curated Closet by Anushka Rees, and one of the things I've pin-pointed about my style is that I like details (more on that book later!). 
In the summer I'm usually in tees and shorts; I've oft swooned over whimsical summer dresses or the European skirt and top with leather sandal looks on Pinterest, but I know that I'm most comfortable in shorts and tees. SO enter details- mixed prints it is for today.
Feels like summer and I'm not complaining!

Comments

Popular Posts