All the Embroidery!

Last summer I found this top at our local Goodwill and it's one of my favorite thrifted finds! I'm a sucker for embroidery, and the top is a light, gauzy material, which works swimmingly well for hot days. The tassel earrings are from this same Etsy shop I've mentioned before (very affordable!).
Embroidered boho top, mexican embroidered top, peasant top embroidery
top: thrifted | shorts: Loft | flip-flops: Rainbows
This post has me thinking about my purse situation. We still use a diaper bag, so 95% of the time that's my purse, but I'd like to have a few other fun options for times I'm out and about sans kiddos. Right now I own a hand-me-down white bag from my aunt and a vintage/thrifted brown leather shoulder bag. I'm excited to add a little color to the mix with an embroidered purse I won in a Goodwill auction- stay tuned!

Comments

  1. I LOVE that shirt!! Good find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sheena! Haha, it was one of those scenarios where I thought surely someone was going to run up and snatch it before I could pick up the hanger !

      Delete
  2. I used to be all about embroidered shirts... I haven't gotten anything lately. Probably because I haven't found a good one??? This one is an awesome find. thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely harder to nail down one you like + the right size vs. something like a plain white top!

      Delete
  3. Can we please go thrifting together? You have the best luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! And, haha, *you* have such great luck. I always love seeing your finds!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts