For the Love of Vintage Hawaiian

About a year ago I bought the dress below for $15 off eBay and promptly dubbed it my favorite dress once I tried it on. It's a vintage Hawaiian brand and I love the vibrant colors and the cut of it (it's hard to tell in the photo, but it has a higher neck that goes into a v-neck in the front, and then ties under the empire waist). The more I see of vintage Hawaiian clothing (mostly dresses), the more I love it. The pieces usually have bright colors and/ or tropical prints, and a style that's not only a bit different  but flattering as well. They're great pieces to keep one's eye out for if you like unique clothing items!

You can find a fair amount of vintage pieces on eBay; some brands are: Malihini, Malia Honolulu, Alfred Shaheen, Liberty House Hawaii, BJs Fashions, Kole Kole, or the tag might simply say "Made in Hawaii" or "Hawaiian".

Vintage Hawaiian dress, BJs Fashions, Bright floral dress, Floral maxi dress
dress: vintage BJs Fashions | wedges: Land's End


Comments

  1. wow. thanks for the recs! I love a good eBay find. now I know what to search for.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts