Sunday Wear

My sister-in-law gave me this skirt for Christmas and I've been so excited to finally wear it! It's hard to tell but it buttons down the front and there's some dark green in the pattern as well. The one thing I find challenging is that I'm not sure how else to style it. I'm thinking a blush colored top or a chambray (non-collared) short sleeve top? The good news is that I have all summer to try out different combinations!

floral midi skirt, black and white skirt, black and white outfit, modest Skirt outfit
top: J. Crew factory | skirt: Banana Republic | sandals: Land's End Canvas

Comments

  1. Agree with your ideas; especially the chambray idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always give me awesome ideas. I end up dressing "trendy" but the classic look NEVER gets out of style. white top and midi skirt FTW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I stick to classic b/c it's my comfort zone. ;) You do trendy so well!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts