About a Bag

Embroidered top, embroidered purse, Stitch Fix purse
Embroidered bag, Stitch Fix bag, Madewell Knock-off top
I mentioned purses in a previous post and this bag is one I just bought on the Goodwill Auction site- new with tags, from Stitch Fix! I especially like that the strap is adjustable and removable. I've been using purses a bit more often since we're down to just one in diapers, but the tricky part is remembering to transfer my wallet every time!

The top I bought two summers ago from a small online shop- it's is a Madewell knock-off but also reminds me a little of this top:

Blouse 
which is just so pretty! 

Anyway, if you're ever looking to shop small here are a few online boutiques that sell cute clothes, and dresses + skirts that aren't two inches long. Some also mark if things are nursing friendly:

Not a paid promotion, just passing along some favorites. :)

Comments

  1. Love this whole look! And what is this Goodwill Auction site you speak of?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ashley! And I'll email you about it. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts