For the Red, White, and Blue!

As the Fourth of July approached this year, I realized I have a lot of blue and white clothes but not much red! I decided to wear these coral shorts, light blue jewelry, and call it a (holi)day. :) We had a nice, low-key 4th, with a bbq and fireworks at my sister's house. It was a great day celebrating with family!
J.Crew factory Boardwalk Shorts, Coral Shorts, Ruffle Blouse
blouse: J. Crew factory | shorts: J. Crew factory | flip-flops: Ocean Minded (super old)
The shorts are kind of a canvas-y material and have an elastic waist, which I'm all about these days!

Comments

  1. oh... all those clothes with nonelastic waist still in my closet. I just want to give them away/donate/sell them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, right there with you. So happy elastic waists are easily found nowadays!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts