The Time in Between

I always feel a bit off when deciding what to wear as the seasons are changing. Right now school is back in session and pumpkin everything is heading to the stores in droves, but the weather is still pretty warm out (although some days are cooler than others). Add to that the rain we've been getting and I feel discombobulated- what footwear do you wear for warm weather rain? I just wear these beat-up beach slip-ons- super glam.;)

Lately I've been wearing shorts when I can mostly because I know I'll be tired of my jeans six months from now!

top: thrifted Loft | shorts: Loft | bag: vintage Coach off Goodwill Auction
 
I recently thrifted this blouse and really like its simplicity. It has been great for super hot days and I look forward to wearing it with jeans and cardigans when that time comes. :)

Comments

Popular Posts