Buffalo and Leopard {WIWS}

Joining Sarah again for What I Wore Sunday!

I broke out the tights today but instantly regretted it when the two-year-old was climbing all over me during mass and rubbing her shoes on my legs. She was wearing those glitter Mary Jane's (basically glorified sand paper!) with Velcro closures- so not compatible with tights/ panty hose, and I forget EVERY time. Thankfully they didn't snag or get runs, so they'll survive for at least one more wear.
 #momlyfe

pattern mixing, leopard print and buffalo check, buffalo check skirt, leopard flats and black tights
shirt: Piper and Scoot | skirt: former online shop | shoes: thrifted Liz Claiborne

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Comments

  1. Am I rubbing off on you with all the leopard?? ;)
    You nailed this outfit. I love it. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts