Into January

I think this is the first time in a good while that the transition into January hasn't felt so hard. I kind of can't believe it's the 12th! I know part of it is the fact that it took longer than usual for our normal schedules to resume after Christmas and that was something I was craving. There's something to be said for regular routine. :)

scarf: Old Navy | top: thrifted H&M | jeans: J. Crew factory | boots: Lucky Brand 

As we're in the throes of winter I'm all about buffalo check!

 shirt: J. Crew factory | jeans: Gap | shoes: Adidas via 6pm | bag: vintage Coach via Goodwill auction

shirt: Loft | cardigan: Bobeau | jeans: Gap | boots: Lucky Brand | bag: thrifted vintage

I've mentioned about this cardigan before- so comfortable! And on super sale right now with free shipping. 

hat: Roxy | shirt: J. Crew factory | scarf: thrifted | jeans: Loft | boots: Lucky Brand

The above tee has held up well but unfortunately my white one I bought at the same time has a random hole in front near the shoulder. :(

Wwell, we're expected to get snow today, so off I go to hibernate!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts