Dark Florals

Loft has been nailing it with their floral tops lately (and ohmygoodness, this dress!); I was happy to find some options with a dark background, to pair with my white skirts. 

This was a recent mass outfit:

 Maxi skirts are tricky for me- I feel swallowed by them when I can't get the proportions of the top right! I think the flutter sleeves and v-neck help with this one. 
 Top: Loft | skirt: J. Crew factory | wedges: Land's End via Amazon

And a few spring weather outfits:

top: thrifted J. Crew | cardigan: J. Crew factory | jeans: Gap | sandals: J. Crew factory

 shirt: Loft | jacket: Old Navy | jeans: J. Crew factory | purse: Goodwill auction | shoes: via 6pm

jacket: Old Navy | shirt: thrifted vintage | jeans: Loft | shoes: via 6pm

We're supposed to get weather in the 80s by Friday- I am ready!!

Comments

  1. I love your momstyle! don't forget to share this post and link up on disisd.com I actually have the linkup live!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts