What I Wore Sunday

Linking up with Sarah

(Apologies for the super-duper poor photo quality!) 
For mass today I wore my first ever jumpsuit purchase! I love how it has a button front and drawstring at the waist. This was another purchase from Piper and Scoot and I have to say, the videos that the owner posts on Instagram of herself wearing the clothes (even while pregnant!) really help to give a good "grasp" on how the clothes fit.

We celebrated my oldest's First Communion yesterday and today I was beat and so glad to just put this on and go. 

Black jumpsuit, ruffle jumpsuit, drawstring jumpsuit, dressy jumpsuit, kork-ease san carlos, jumpsuit outfit, what I wore sunday
jumpsuit: Piper & Scoot | sandals: Kork-ease


Have a good rest of your Sunday!

Comments

  1. wow wow wow. You pulled the jumpsuit. It's beautiful. I have been on the look-out for a good jumpsuit. It's hard when one is petite is like me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts