Black & White {WIWS + Some Dailies}

Linking up with Sarah!

vintage black and white dress, vintage plaid dress, vintage irish tweed dress, john hagarty dress, lady thompson dress, turtleneck dress, Catholic mom style
dress: thrifted vintage | clogs: Lotta's via eBay

dress with clogs, winter dress outfit, clogs with dress winter, modest fashion

This is a vintage wool dress that I thrifted last spring. It needed a little TLC in the form of getting the hem taken up a bit and *ahem* patching several small moth holes, but I couldn't wait to wear it once the weather turned cold!

Also, my nylons are thrifted too (they were new in the package) and I can't believe I've always overlooked things like tights while thrifting! Like most things it can be hit or miss but I've found it pays to check those sections/ areas- the tights/ nylons are often quality and cheaper than in a regular store. I used to just buy the most inexpensive nylons I could find in a store and not only were they never great, but they would get runs and holes so fast.

Here's a couple of day oufits:

fall outfit, fall plaid outfit, plaid and booties outfit, Catholic Mom Style, blue and red plaid
shirt: thrifted American Eagle | jeans: J. Crew factory | boots: Lucky Brand

maroon flares, flares and clogs outfit, fall stripes outfit, wine colored pants outfit, Catholic Mom Style
shirt: thrifted Loft | pants: old Loft | clogs: Lotta's via eBay

Have a good rest of the week!

Comments

  1. Love the thrifted dress. You are def influencing me to wear my clogs more.
    Thanks for linking up. The new linkup is live. Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts