Happy 2020!

New year, same grainy photos, slightly evolving style.:)

Here's what I wore to mass yesterday:

sweater: Everlane | skirt: thrifted vintage | shoes: Franco Sarto thrifted

It took me a while to warm up to block heels but they're much easier for me to walk in! I swapped out my skinny heel nude pumps for this style

 sweater: vintage via Etsy | jeans: Gap | boots: Lucky Brand

 scarf: thrifted | sweatshirt: Everlane | jeans: thrifted | boots: Piper & Scoot

We traveled for a family wedding right after Christmas, and I had planned to wear a dress but at the last minute decided to wear this jumpsuit instead! I'm glad I did as we were gone for most of the day, I knew I'd be moving around a lot since our girls were flower girls, and the cold in Oregon is such a damp cold! 
(On my shoes are vintage shoe clips. :)

shirt: Loft | pants: Loft | shoes: Lotta's clogs | bag: thrifted vintage Coach

scarf: old | shirt: Loft | skirt: old | boots: Nine West

Cheers to a new year!

Comments

Popular Posts