A Little of Both

Linking up with Sarah!

This post is a little bit of winter and a little bit of early spring!
I've been working lately on cleaning out my closet and thinking of what holes need to be filled for the warmer months (definitely shorts but thankfully there's a good while before I'll need them!).

I recently thrifted the cardigan below and am so happy with the length! Every time I try a cardigan with a dress recently I can't seem to make it work- for me cropped cardigans are key and none of mine really fit the bill (products of 2000s style). Finding the right clothing items for one's wardrobe is specific business!

Here's a recent mass outfit:

Sustainable fashion, thrifted outfit, second hand outfit, thrifted fashion, Sunday best outfit, Catholic Mom style
cardigan: thrifted vintage | dress: thrifted Target | heels: thrifted 


And some daily outfit snaps:

everlane cashmere sweater
sweater: Everlane | jeans: Everlane | boots: J. Crew factory | bag: thrifted Coach

thrifted fashion, second hand outfit, winter outfit, j. crew puffer vest
 vest: thrifted J. Crew | shirt: thrifted J. Crew | jeans: Land's End | bag: thrifted Coach

Sustainable fashion outfit, thrifted outfit, everlane jacket, second hand style
jacket: Everlane | shirt: thrifted J. Crew | jeans: J. Crew factory | shoes: thrifted | bag: thrifted Coach

everlane jeans, olive jacket and jeans outfit, vintage coach bag, spring outfit
 jacket: Old Navy | bag: thrifted Coach | jeans: Everlane

madewell sandals, thrifted outfit, vintage coach bag, everlane denim jacket, denim on denim outfit
jacket: Everlane | shirt: thrifted Gap | jeans: J. Crew factory | sandals: thrifted Madewell | bag: thrifted Coach

Hoping yours is a happy & healthy week!

Comments

  1. I have been loving my denim jackets lately. Won't be long till I can't wear them.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfits... Inspire me to think outside the mommy-form breastfeeding outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts