Quarantine Style

How are you doing with this quarantine? To be honest, the past several days I've been floundering. No real motivation or inclination to do anything. No creative drive. I know that's in part to being at home; going out to thrift stores is kind of my hobby/ something that energizes me! Also the gray skies that have been hanging around definitely affect my mood- sunny days are a balm to my soul.

Anyway, here's what I wore on Sunday for TV streamed mass:

black jumpsuit outfit, piper and scoot jumpsuit, dressy black jumpsuit
Jumpsuit: Piper and Scoot | wedges: thrifted Lucky Brand

 And some outfits from the week:

sweater: thrifted J. Crew | shirt: thrifted Joe Fresh| jeans: Everlane | shoes: old

Funny thing about this sweater- I've been looking and looking for a navy winter cardigan, something with some bulk or to wrap myself in. I found this wool one last month and although it's smaller all over than I was looking for, it was half off, so I picked it up in "it'll do for now" mindset. Haha, I realized later that it's a men's sweater!


cardigan: thrifted vintage | shirt: thrifted Land's End | jeans: Land's End | bag: thrifted vtg Coach

Have a good rest of your week!

Comments

Popular Posts