Sweet Summertime

 Just me over here enjoying summer weather in full swing! 

I also had a summer wardrobe realization/ breakthrough recently (that isn't really shown in these outfit snaps- ha!). I primarily wear shorts and tops during the week and this year I ended up with two pairs of shorts that I mostly wear- a pair of white and one pair of regular jean shorts. In years past I've struggled matching my tops with pairs of colored or patterned shorts (shorts that eventually rotated out of my closet for one reason or another), and this year by default I have two pairs that work with most of my tops! I love bright colors in the summer and I think I look best with color by my face (or a at least a white top vs. ivory or cream), which works fine with the shorts situation. Having an outfit formula of sorts really does simplify things!

Here are a some mass/ daily outfits of late:

top: Madewell via eBay | jeans: thrifted Loft | bag: thrifted vintage Coach | flip-flops: old

blouse: vintage via Etsy | skirt: thrifted J. Crew | shoes: Kork Ease

So I already do have a white, elastic waist skirt but I came across the skirt above while thrifting (that I already have in black). I love everything about it (pockets! lined! ruffles!), so I picked it up on a whim and am glad I did!

top: thrifted vintage | skirt: thrifted Old Navy | sandals: thrifted Madewell

Eyelet tops are my jam!

top: Madewell via Poshmark | shorts: thrifted | sandals: thrifted Madewell

dress: vintage via Estate Sale | bag: thrifted vintage Coach | sandals: thrifted Madewell

P.s.- I've been enjoying listening to the wardrobe related podcast "Find Your Puffed Sleeves"!


Comments

Popular Posts