Just Try It On

I've had these white shorts from Loft for two or three summers now but this summer when I resurrected them from the storage bin, they didn't fit. (womp, womp.) I love the "somethin' extra" of the scalloped edge, but just couldn't justify the price of brand new shorts when I don't really need a white pair. (But, oh my, Loft has so many great shorts right now!) Well, at a thrift store a couple of weeks ago I saw the white pair below when I was browsing the shorts rack and tossed them into my basket, thinking that they would most likely be duds. I ended up trying them on *just in case* and they were winners! They fit and the material is so soft- they were even brand new with tags (London Jeans). All this to say if you're iffy about something on the hanger, just try it on. It could confirm your iffiness or it might just look much better on!

Retro tee and white shorts, shorts momiform
Summer mom garb

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular Posts