Sunday Floral (+ Daily Oufits)


This past Sunday I wore a new to me dress from FowndVintage on Etsy. I love the green & blue floral print! The top is a little large, so I think I'll eventually have it taken in a bit. 

vintage floral dress, 1960s floral dress, dress with roses, Catholic style, Catholic mom style, Catholic fashion

Some daily outfits:

I felt like I was in an 80s Doublemint Gum commercial with this mint & white outfit.😄

mint and white outfit, vintage 80s blouse, mint and white summer outfit, Catholic summer style, Catholic mom style
top: thrifted vintage | shorts: thrifted

These white jeans are a straight leg pair that I recently thrifted but were way too long for this shorty. I didn't think I would be a fan of raw edged hems, but I took some scissors to these and I like them! And these are my new favorite earrings for summer.:)

loft white straight leg jeans, white and black outfit summer, Catholic mom jeans outfit

top: Piper & Scoot | jeans: thrifted Loft | Rainbow flip-flops

Have a great first week of June!

Comments

  1. Way to be brave and ripping your jeans! i like raw-edge hems and you did a great job on your white ones. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts