July Garb

 Here are some (blurry! poorly photographed!) outfits from July.

I wore this dress to a wedding this summer and the colors and print make me so happy. It's also linen which was a huge bonus with the muggy, hot weather!

Summer Florals | Hashing Out My Mom Style
Dress: Roolee | wedges: thrifted Lucky Brand
Retro Tee | Hashing Out My Mom Style
shirt: old from beach | shorts: thrifted J. Crew | sandals: Kork-Ease
Light in the Darkness | Hashing Out My Mom Style
shirt: Brick House in the City | shorts: thrifted Gap | bag: thrifted | sandals: Kork-Ease
Bright Orange | Hashing Out My Mom Style
shirt: J. Crew | shorts: Loft | sandals: thrifted Madewell | bag: thrifted Coach
Summer Top | Hashing Out My Mom Style
top: thrifted | shorts: Loft | bag: thrifted Coach | sandals: J. Crew factory
Sunday Best | Hashing Out My Mom Style
top: Loft | skirt: J. Crew via Poshmark | wedges: thrifted Lucky Brand

These Marian earrings are from Kenosis Clay. She does beautiful work; they're my new favorites!

Comments

  1. Love all these outfits! You are making me want to wear my shorts (that don't fit BOOOO) Looking good. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts